The professor who was overseeing my thesis once told me that. These days, I'm putting it into practice. I decided to pass on going to the interview today, with the option to call and reschedule at a later date. I just couldn't fully make the commitment or waste my time, and theirs, by going through the motions today. I've been searching and researching more opportunities and I am sure that I will "get in where I fit in" when the time is right.
I got my application submitted for junior college and now its all a matter of working out a few kinks in their generalized requirements and getting enrolled in the math class. At this late date, I am really hoping that the class isn't full. That would really be irritating. Completely my fault, but irritating nonetheless. On the other hand, if it were full and I did have to wait yet another semester (God forbid) it would only give me complete freedom to choose a job position without time restraints, which could mean the difference between part time and full time. We'll see how it all goes down in the next few weeks.
eu9 thai
10 months ago













10 comments