So...

Um... you know that transition A Place of Comfort was headed in? The one where the result of playing around with site feeds and changing URLs was supposed to end well? Well... it didn't. I thought it was gonna be relatively easy. Change the URL, burn a new feed, replace the new site feed address here on Blogger, and everything resumes as usual under a different name. Nope. I've spent the last week trying to figure out how to get this place to update under a different URL, and finally just came to the conclusion that it was best to create a whole new blog. Not that I obviously don't have enough blogs already, but it was the last resort, and I'm glad I did it. I like it over there. Its the breath of fresh air that I was hoping to bring to this space.

So, let me do this again, and invite you all to come join me over there.

www.chasingmetamorphosis.blogspot.com

In time, this place will become obsolete.







This entry was posted on Friday, July 30, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

nice! adding it to my blog roll...

Ahh! It's a good thing I checked your post, I'll update it the new url to my blog list :)

Love the concept of your blog.. *officially following and links above as well* I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/ & excited to get to indulge in your posts.. Hope you can stop by sometime ;)) Off to read more of your lovely posts ...

Nice, this is a nice blogging idea....

gan to share words of motivation
Smile, leave sedihmu. Bahagialah, forget takutmu. Who you feel sick, no equivalent would you be happy.
Tears do not always show sadness, sometimes because we laughed happily with our best friend.
may be useful and thank ya: D

Awesome read. I just passed this onto a buddy who was doing a little research on that. He just bought me lunch since I found it for him! Thus let me rephrase: Thanx for lunch!

Cardsharing Server